Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cougar Eat Price Ceilings

Apparently there is a policy here at BYU that the cougar eat food court cannot charge more than $6.00 (net of tax) for one menu item. Consequently, i would like to share on cougar eat steal: Tomosito's combo #2. It is a calzone, pasta, breadstick, salad, and drink for only $5.99. Such a feast would usually be worth more than this, but this is as much as they can charge! The economics department might decry this decision of BYU, but i am ejoying taking advantage of it.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I really apprecaiate the student prices, it's awesome that I can order a pretty intense combo and never run up my dining plus too much. Otherwise, I'd never have money enough to eat more than one meal a day with my $10.60 limit!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael... said...

Actually you are incorrect. I am doing an analysis of the Cougar Eat, and I will give you one reason why you are wrong. Taco Bell's combo meal prices range from $4.19 to $7.59. I think you have incorrect information.